asano_san: (accusing)
Keigo Asano ([personal profile] asano_san) wrote2010-03-14 12:07 am

9

[Voice Post - Filtered to Friendly Types]

I bought a new video game today. Everyone at school was talking about it, so I just had to try it out. I hope my teachers don't count on me getting a lot of homework done this week.

Then on the way home, I stopped for crepes because I still can't look at ice cream.

It sure is nice to have money to spend on yourself on March 14.




WHY DON'T I HAVE ANYONE TO GET WHITE DAY GIFTS FOR?!

*mock mock mock*

[identity profile] storm-pulse.livejournal.com 2010-03-14 05:25 am (UTC)(link)
Then you better hope your teachers are nothing like my captain, kid. Otherwise, they're probably gonna kick your ass.

Do I have to spell it out again why you can't get a woman interested in you? I thought we established that pretty well the last time.

[identity profile] storm-pulse.livejournal.com 2010-03-14 05:44 am (UTC)(link)
You might want to be sure of that before you skiv on your work.

You almost sound like Vice-Captain when she's trying to justify herself, you know that?

Oh, I know very well what to do with a girl, kid. But getting one in the first place seems beyond you, so I'm not sure you can lecture me about it.

[identity profile] storm-pulse.livejournal.com 2010-03-14 07:43 am (UTC)(link)
[He chuckles a little at this.]

Now, why didn't I see this coming? Keep dreaming, kid. Think she'd give you the time of day?

[identity profile] storm-pulse.livejournal.com 2010-03-14 07:52 am (UTC)(link)
Ah. Looks like it didn't work, then.

Seriously, though, I'd be careful about talking about her. I'm kinda on thin ice with the higher-ups at the moment, and I could honestly do without her punching me in the head for saying something stupid about her.

[identity profile] storm-pulse.livejournal.com 2010-03-14 09:49 pm (UTC)(link)
Didn't say she'd do that if you talked about her, did I? If you wanna risk going overboard and make yourself the target of head-punching, that's not my concern. Do you even know how much that hurts?

[identity profile] storm-pulse.livejournal.com 2010-03-14 10:02 pm (UTC)(link)
Why am I not surprised?

And I've gotta be around Matsumoto-fukutaichou almost every day. Call me crazy for wanting to avoid multiple blows to the head.

[identity profile] bewerethecat.livejournal.com 2010-03-14 11:04 am (UTC)(link)
Well if you really want to buy a gift for a pretty girl, I'm sure Ururu wouldn't mind the attention.

And if you wanted to buy me chocolate, I wouldn't turn it down.

[identity profile] bewerethecat.livejournal.com 2010-03-14 10:29 pm (UTC)(link)
We're you just complaining that you didn't have anyone to buy gifts for?

/rubs it in

[identity profile] the-rotator.livejournal.com 2010-03-14 04:10 pm (UTC)(link)
Can't you buy gifts for all the people who gave you chocolate last month? I understand that's supposed to make people's list easier.
Edited 2010-03-14 16:10 (UTC)

[identity profile] the-rotator.livejournal.com 2010-03-14 06:26 pm (UTC)(link)
Really? That's not very nice of them. I'd assumed people were more generous with their affection in the living world.

[identity profile] the-rotator.livejournal.com 2010-03-14 06:41 pm (UTC)(link)
Jaw up, Asano-kun. I'm sure you'll find someone who appreciates your exuberance someday.

[ooc: should be chin up. She still fails a bit at modern colloquialisms.]

[identity profile] the-rotator.livejournal.com 2010-03-14 06:53 pm (UTC)(link)
Ichigo did. And he's not what I'd call suave.

[identity profile] the-rotator.livejournal.com 2010-03-14 06:58 pm (UTC)(link)
I call that encouragement.

[identity profile] lion-plushie.livejournal.com 2010-03-16 01:06 am (UTC)(link)
Who says it just has to be for a lovely lady who got you something for Valentine's Day? I was forgotten, too, you know! But I couldn't not get something for Neesan at least! It would have been horrible of me!

[identity profile] lion-plushie.livejournal.com 2010-03-16 01:34 am (UTC)(link)
Who cares if that's how it works?! This was for Neesan! That's more important than tradition!

Strikes are not here

[identity profile] lion-plushie.livejournal.com 2010-03-16 02:00 am (UTC)(link)
It's not like I'm trying to take her away! Even though I'd like to. You can give stuff to friends, too! And she's still my friend, even if she's with Ichigo! I won't abandon her!

[identity profile] lion-plushie.livejournal.com 2010-03-16 02:04 am (UTC)(link)
If Neesan is the one doing the kicking, I won't mind.

[identity profile] lion-plushie.livejournal.com 2010-03-16 02:08 am (UTC)(link)
Then he'll just be acting like a pettily jealous idiot! It won't be me that suffers for that!

[identity profile] lion-plushie.livejournal.com 2010-03-16 02:19 am (UTC)(link)
Not as much as he will! Neesan would be very displeased with how little faith he places in their relationship if he has to beat up somebody for giving her a White Day gift! She would make him pay!

[identity profile] lion-plushie.livejournal.com 2010-03-16 02:29 am (UTC)(link)
I've seen her hit him before. She's not averse to doing it if he's being stupid!

[identity profile] lion-plushie.livejournal.com 2010-03-16 02:45 am (UTC)(link)
It's a thing of beauty. Of course, with Neesan, everything is a thing of beauty.
ext_1160724: (tears)

[Just late.]

[identity profile] sealed-gun-girl.livejournal.com 2010-03-16 08:03 am (UTC)(link)
[Ururu feels sad for not getting Keigo-san a Valentine's day gift... but she didn't think to show her affection to anyone else but Kisuke-san.]

I'll make you a chocolate dipped banana (http://www.diddilydeedotsdreamland.zoomshare.com/files/Donna/tm1b51_chocolate_dipped_bananas_lg_0.jpg) next time you come here for work, Keigo-san.